Haven Knox-Johnston has specialised in boat insurance since 1986. Chris Knox-Johnston, brother of legendary round-the-world Sir Robin, was instrumental in the development of the business, which is part of the Amlin Group. All policies are backed by the financial strength and security of Amlin Syndicate 2001, one of the largest syndicates in Lloyd’s.
Run by boating enthusiasts for boating enthusiasts, Haven Knox-Johnston has grown to become one of the UK’s leading providers in boat insurance. We provide a full underwriting and claims service as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience for this specialised branch of personal lines insurance.
The aim of Haven Knox-Johnston has always been to provide the highest levels of service and competitive pricing to boat owners whatever their choice of vessel.
Haven Knox-Johnston, 11 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4UY
Haven Knox-Johnston – Boat Insurance Shipshaped around you
If you are a member/customer of the ’Fisher Owners Association” and a berth holder at a UK Marina you may be entitled up to a 20% discount on your insurance through Haven Knox-Johnston!
To obtain a competitive quote for boat insurance please go to http://www.havenkj.com/get-a-quote
Or call a member of our crew today on 01732 223650 – and say “Fisher Owners Association”
Benefits when choosing Haven Knox-Johnston
- 10% Discount when introduced through “Fisher Owners Association”
- Additional automatic 10% discount for marina berth holders in the UK
- Up to 25% No Claims Bonus
- No document fees
- Friends Bring Benefits – 13 months cover for the price of 12!
- No admin charges for changes to your policy mid-term
- Pay monthly option (minimum premium applies)
- Out of hours emergency Claims helpline, 7 days a week
- Dedicated claims team with over 100 years’ experience
- Loyalty Policy Benefits for all loyal ‘claim free’ customers
- Should we require a condition survey we will not ask for another during the duration of your policy (vessel dependent)
Your attention is drawn to our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page, particularly paragraph 10.